- Track skip forward and back via Bluetooth head set still does not work, at least on my Motorola stereo head set
- There still isn't an option to 'snooze' calendar reminders
- Spell check is finally included and works as expected (red underline)
- Unified email inbox is nice
- Email threading is very handy
- The IOS 4 ran slow as molasses on my 3G
Previously, I had six pages of apps, now only two. This isn't conclusive by any stretch, but for now the 3G is much more tolerable than it was.
I still need to re-install all of the apps to test the responsiveness, but if your 3G is behaving similarly, perhaps simply reducing the number of apps might help.